Are you ready for new challenges?
Are you working as a UX or service designer, and are you thinking of taking the next step in your career? At Valtech there are many options available, whether you want to settle into a niche or make a wider occupational footprint. Whether you want to work on projects in-house or out at the customer; whether you want to run feasibility studies or produce designs, there is ample opportunity for you to evolve together with your colleagues in one of our design teams.
Having acquired a taste for strategy and business development, perhaps you want to work closely with our business developers on the pre-sales and pitch phase? Perhaps you like helping others grow, and want to lead your colleagues in methodology and skills development? Or are you simply passionate about creating world-class services with like-minded people?
No matter where you happen to be today, there is a place for you here. By pursuing digital partnerships we deliver real value to our customers through our projects. Our breadth of expertise means that we are able to employ a holistic approach and help customers from idea generation to launch, and subsequently to further develop and refine the services.
Right now we are looking for someone who has:
- the ability to understand the customer, the business and the needs of the organisation, and to convert this knowledge into services that work and provide real value.
- been involved in service design and has at least five years of experience in UX research and concept development.
- is fluent in both spoken and written Swedish.
It’s also a plus if you:
- are skilled at fostering participation and understanding by involving users and other stakeholders in the design and development work.
- have been involved in the introduction of strategic KPI-driven working methods in an organisation, and have applied web analytics methods in the development of a service.
- are well-versed in the introduction and management of service design methods in various organis
- have experience identifying and surveying the digital concept's relationship to other customer interactions on the customer journey.
Come and have a chat over a cup of coffee or lunch, and ask us how we can help you in your professional development.