Valtech is a global digital agency with offices in 17 countries, employing more than 3,500 people from all walks of life. Valtech provides full digital services and brings value to its clients at every stage of a digital project: from strategic consulting to development and optimization of critical digital platforms for business.
With its recognized commitment to innovation and agility, Valtech helps brands grow and expand their businesses through web technologies while optimizing time to market and return on investment (ROI).
Partnering with multinational organizations, our core offerings are the design and build of Mobile Applications, eCommerce platforms, and enterprise content management systems using Salesforce, Adobe, SAP Hybris, and Sitecore.
Whatever your role at Valtech, we share the same traits: pride in our work and the way we deliver it.
- Work with our UX Lead and growing team to continuously refine our User Experience practice for Singapore and APAC operations. This includes methodologies, processes, templates, tools and materials to drive and support the User Experience practice in Asia Pacific.
- Collaborate with multiple clients from around the world to work on refining and improving their digital experiences.
- Participate in the end-to-end planning, research and design of digital experiences including websites and apps for new clients.
- Understand requirements using methods such as user/stakeholder research, customer experience maps, personas, user journeys and conduct user testing.
- Create beautiful designs for products driven by meaningful, in depth user research.
- Create High and Low-Fi mock-ups and prototypes.
- Take part in UX/Discovery/Strategy workshops.
- Contribute to pitches and new business opportunities.
- 2+ year’s experience as a UX/UI/Visual designer at a digital agency designing websites and other digital experiences.
- Experience using tools such as Sketch, Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, Abstract & Miro.
- Strong sense of visual design.
- Knowledge of Design Systems or complex product development environments.
- Thorough understanding of UX best practice principles. Research methods and Information Architecture.
- Highly collaborative team player who can operate in a fast-paced environment on multiple projects.
- Organised and can work autonomously and manage own workflow.
- Able to present to clients and senior stakeholders with confidence.
- Singapore Citizen or PR.