Hey visual mastermind! We are looking for a new visual designer for our Marketing Services team, to join forces with the rest of our creatives. Together, you create inspiring content and engaging digital campaigns for our clients. You champion the brands we work for and understand the customer journey, always keeping business goals in mind.
What will you be doing?
As our new Visual Designer, you’ll work on various projects and clients. As part of the Marketing Services team, the Content & Campaigns team will be your home. This fast-growing team works on strategy, concepting, creative (copy, photography, video, design), content production, content migration and digital marketing. As we’re continuously expanding and building our team, there’s a lot of freedom to shape it with your colleagues. As a matter of fact, we expect you to actively partake.
Take a look at some of the work we do:
- The creation of new model pages for Volkswagen and SEAT
- Various digital campaigns for – among others – DSM, Wavin, ASML
- Creation of concept, copy and design for the e-commerce platforms of Philips, Volkswagen and SEAT
- Strategy, concept, set-up, monitoring and optimization of digital campaigns
What do we expect from you?
- Min 2 years of digital design experience with a strong preference for digital visual design for content and campaigns
- Completed education in the areas of graphic design or multimedia design
- You can translate concepts into mind-blowing and innovative designs
- An impressive portfolio, showcasing your skills - with striking examples of digital branding, campaign design thinking and problem solving
- You know what a perfect customer journey looks like
- Knowledge of balancing user needs, business goals and the possibilities technologies have to offer
- Ability to work quickly and iteratively, to sketch and share ideas
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- An attitude for growing and learning, to be sure that you’re on top of the latest trends
- You find your way around a team quickly and know how to stand your ground
- You have knowledge of social media platforms and social advertising
- You are skilled at Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch
- Experience with motion and video editing is a bonus
What do we offer in return?
Excellent employment terms and conditions, a competitive salary and room to develop yourself. How quickly your career progresses and how fast your salary grows depends entirely on you – with some help from your team captain, of course. Our internal Academy will also help you to continually develop your skills and expertise. In addition, you can also follow a work-related educational program with an external provider (in consultation with your mentor). And because working, learning and our private lives are increasingly intertwined, you can organize your working hours flexibly.
Furthermore, you’ll get this:
- 25 vacation days. Want more? You can buy up to 10 days extra
- A pension plan
- Travel allowance (every colleague receives an NS Businesscard)
- A group health insurance
- A laptop and mobile phone
How does our recruitment process look like?
We strive to provide our candidates with a simple, fair and transparent recruitment process. These are the different stages of which are outlined below:
1. Application received
2. CV/phone screening by Recruitment
3. CV screening by Hiring Manager
4. 1st interview*
5. 2nd interview
*for some of our vacancies an assessment (after 1st interview) is part of our process In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, all our interviews and assessments are taking place remotely (online via Teams)
Feel free to contact our recruiter Sharon via email@example.com or via Whatsapp 06-11 81 84 33 for more information regarding Valtech and our recruitment process.