Valtech is more than just a digital agency. Whilst we’ve been transforming our clients’ businesses for over 25 years, we’ve also been working hard to offer transformative job opportunities for our colleagues across the world. From graduates to seasoned professionals who are experts in their field, Valtech will always be recognized not just for the quality of work we deliver, but for all of the amazing people that make it happen.
We are 3000+ people in nearly 40 offices in 16 countries. We work with some of the world’s best known brands from travel to retail, connected experiences to automotive and we don’t just talk about how to get things done, we really transform by doing.
As a Global Platinum Sitecore Partner with 13 MVPs in our ranks, it’s no small thing for us to be looking for a Sitecore Solutions Architect. We are delighted to be able to give you the chance to be part of a team of exceptionally talented, creative and innovative Sitecore professionals working on the Sitecore Stack.
What you’re looking for:
- As a Sitecore Solutions Architect you will play an active and hands-on role in supporting the organization in delivering solutions that clearly position Valtech as a market leader.
- As a member of the technology team you’ll be getting stuck-in to some of our most critical Sitecore engagements.
- You’ll use your broad experience and hands-on understanding of Sitecore to operate at development lead and architect level; you already know the Sitecore platform inside out.
- You have business sense and you understand what success looks like for our clients. That means you can translate that knowledge in to solutions that maximize benefit.
- You’ll support our teams (primarily teams in your own region) in selling and delivering solutions that exceed client expectations. You’ll guide and steer the teams and, if necessary, engage with clients to direct the program. A significant part of your time will be billed to clients.
- You’ll help to solidify Valtech as a thought leader through numerous opportunities to present at conferences, write articles and be an active player in the wider community. You’ll also be able to help build and maintain our network with Sitecore, peers and other leaders in the Sitecore space
- You’ll initiate and lead innovation and knowledge building activities within Valtech and in client engagements too.
- You’ll play an active role in our Craft Circle ( community of practice) and will be a natural member of the inner-circle that drives the way we support our community and, continuously, improve our way of working with Sitecore at scale.
What we’re looking for:
- We’re looking for someone with a maker mentality, who wants to join a company full of diverse, intelligent and talented people. Someone who wants to shake things up and fill their days with problem solving, innovation and phenomenal client projects. Someone who is ready to do the best work of their life…. things they are really and genuinely proud of, with opportunities to travel far and wide, learn every day and to really and truly meet their potential.
- A proven background in implementing and leading large-scale Sitecore projects
- You to know the key players and trends in the digital industry such as CMS, CX and commerce solution providers.
- Experience with SXA, JSS or XC and understand their respective strengths (and weaknesses too).
- Familiarity with Azure, Docker and DevOps practices surrounding the Sitecore practice.
- Hands-on practical experience in the Sitecore space. You are considered by our technical staff as first-amongst-equals.
- You’re certified and, ideally, you’re recognized as an MVP somewhere in the world.
- Ability to work with dispersed teams in different locations and working with different cultures.
- An MSc in engineering or similar and at least 15 years of relevant working experience
- Ability and willingness to travel - you can expect roughly 40% of your time to be away from home.
- Excellent communication skills and you are fluent in English – both spoken and written
- You will report to our Global Sitecore Director
- You work closely with country leaders and our sales and delivery organizations
- This is a senior role and that means we are looking for a senior person, but, if you read this and think you’d also like to get to know us a little better, please get in touch anyway. We’d love to hear from you.
- Our competitive compensation package.
- Collaborating with a diverse, dynamic and close-knit team.
- Flexible schedule and the possibility of some remote work.
- Collaboration with our international offices and the possibility to travel.
- Fresh fruits, coffee and snacks in the kitchen.
- Fun monthly team-building activities.
- Social activities organized by our Fun Committee