We take the complicated and make it simple. We support our clients in the research, design and marketing of smart digital experiences and interfaces. We develop innovative products.
We’re passionate about digital and we live in the possibilities of the future. We thrive on agility and on constant concern for the end user’s experience.
Valtech is seeking a Solutions Architect for our New York office. You’ll employ your experience with web and enterprise technologies to design highly scalable solutions. Our clients expect sophisticated solutions to integrate their digital platforms with a plethora of business systems – you will be expected to rise to the challenge, bringing a wealth of knowledge across common enterprise systems. You’ll have a passion for quality and be uncompromising when it comes to delivering the highest quality solutions to our clients.
- Devise intricate architectures to deliver integrated web experiences for our clients
- Inspire your team with well designed and scalable architectures
- Able to partner closely with our business analysts and product managers to fulfill our client’s business requirements
- Stay up-to-date with the latest advances in Sitecore, identifying areas of new opportunity for our clients
- Acting as a trusted adviser to our clients, bringing thought leadership and helping inform their roadmap
- Evangelising Sitecore development best practices through the network of Valtech’s global offices
- Continual evaluation of emerging technologies, identifying opportunities for advances in our toolset
- Occasional hands-on coding, assisting the lead developers with POCs and challenging implementations
- Assist with top-down or bottom-up project estimations
- Acting as SME on opportunities sourced by the Business Development Team
- Proven experience architecting high availability, large-scale implementations of Sitecore
- Experience with multiple version of Sitecore, preferably including versions 7.5, 8.x, 9.x
- Digital agency or consulting background preferred
- At least three years’ experience in a Sitecore architect role
- Experience with continuous delivery and agile development practices
- Over 10 years’ experience of Microsoft .NET
- Highly proficient in C#
- Experience implementing enterprise application patterns
- Experience architecting complex integrations with 3rd party systems such as ERP, CRM, DAM, PIM and MA
- Thorough understanding of ASP.NET MVC, CSS3 and web standards
- Extensive experience in unit testing and code coverage principles and tools (including at least one of Nunit, XUnit, MSTest)
- Experience designing cloud architectures for Sitecore in PaaS and IaaS modes
- Sitecore certification preferred but not essential
- Some exposure to e-commerce platforms like Sitecore XC, SAP Hybris or Commercetools is preferred
- Familiar with DevOps practices and tools, covering:
- Code versioning – Git, GitHub, Bitbucket
- Cloud services – (Azure Web Apps, AWS)
- Container technologies – Docker, Kubernetes
- CICD – at least one of Azure DevOps, Jenkins, TeamCity, Bamboo, Octopus Deploy
- Experience with the following highly desirable:
- Sitecore SXA
- Sitecore xConnect
Here’s what it’s like to work for us:
We’re advisors, visionaries, creative and techies…with an agency mindset. We believe in working together, and that the best results come when we pool our knowledge and brainstorm the right solution for our customers.
We embrace all things digital.
Our ambition is to become global leader in the digital space. No more, no less. Our customers look to us to help them succeed in the digital landscape. We deliver work that makes them the leaders in their industries, based on a thorough understanding of their business and a close collaboration with their employees.
We talk to each other.
We work in an open environment, with business developers, web technologists, strategists and creatives sitting side-by-side, pooling their collective wisdom in order to come up with the best solution for our clients.
We have fun.
We don’t believe in boredom. We do work hard, and we put in the hours we need to get the job done, but we also have a vibrant, dynamic atmosphere with passionate colleagues who enjoy what they do.
We love our clients.
Seriously! They are the reason why we are here. And why wouldn’t we? We are working with some of the biggest and most interesting brands in the world, along with a lot of other companies that all have great ambition to succeed in the digital space.
Valtech has almost 3,000 employees across 38 offices worldwide. In North America, we have offices in New York, Dallas, Chicago, Toronto and Montreal.
We’re looking ahead.
We are driven by a visionary mindset, and that means there is plenty of room for initiative and for talented people to shape who we are tomorrow.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.