Here’s what you will be doing
Working within an international, multicultural and mixed team (Scrum Master, Business Analyst, Developers Back and Front), you will contribute to agile, high value-added web projects of our clients (luxury, retail, insurance, etc.) and will need to:
- Offer client-side consulting;
- Do technical estimation on the projects;
- Implement innovative industry frameworks (Vue.JS, React, Angular);
- Improve the user experience while maintaining accessibility standards;
- Improve code quality;
- Introduce and explain your technical choices and know-how to your co-workers.
So, what are we looking for?
Trained in IT with at least 2 years of experience, you are well-versed in :
- Vue.JS (Vuex, Vue Router, NuxtJS) ;
- Accessibility standards (A11Y, WCAG, etc.) ;
- Unit tests (Jest, QUnit, JsUnit, Jasmine, JsTestDriver, Mocha, etc.)
- and/or functional tests (Selenium, HTMLUnit, Watir, etc.).
- API Rest ;
You are a diligent and rigorous worker, with an eye for detail – down to the pixel. Gifted with an inquisitive mind, proactive and self-sufficient, you also enjoy working as part of a team and offering innovative solutions.
As a front-end, you have a natural appeal for UX, design, animations, performance and optimization of your sites / applications.
Communication within the team is essential. Jira and Confluence are your friends. The international and multicultural context of projects requires a technical and professional use of English (technical and professional). French could also be a bonus !
Technical bonus :
- JS ;
- React, Angular ;
- Java, .Net, PHP ;
- knowledge of PIM, DAM ;
- Best Practices / Software Craftsmanship.
Why Valtech ?
- for the fun : videos games, babyfoot, yoga, blind test, game nights, committee enterprise nights, etc.