We are looking for the sharpest analytical expert to help us achieve our mission of helping our clients truly discover the power of marketing technology!
What will be your mission?
You will be our Subject Matter Expert (SME) on Tag Management. You will be constantly on top of what is possible within Tag Management and continuously educate yourself. You will be the go-to person for this subject and you will share your knowledge with the team and in projects to ensure that we are always updated and able to help our clients in the best way.
Your expertise will be vital for helping some of our top clients achieve their marketing potential. You will work as a consultant and a trusted advisor to make sure that the tag management implementation from Valtech_eCapacity always reaches top quality. You will become part of exceptional cross-functional teams that consist of both management consultants, strategy analysts, technology experts, and data analysts, to name a few.
You you will take on the role of designing, implementing, auditing, and delivering high quality to our customers within tag management and other technical aspects of web analytics and tracking.
Your daily work-life will be formed around:
- Implementation work in our clients' Tag Management setups (mainly Tealium IQ, Adobe Launch and Google Tag Manager)
- Specify data layer requirements to our clients' developers, support them in the implementation and validate the implementation
- Collaborate with the technical stakeholders at our clients' organisation to ensure high quality tracking implementation that supports the commercial KPIs
- Deliver clear and actionable recommendations to improve and optimize Tag Management setups
- Establish and systematically perform processes to assess and validate data accuracy
We are looking for someone who has worked extensively with Tag Management and thrives as a consultant.
Furthermore, we are looking for someone who can say yes to the following:
- I have 1-3 years of experience from working with Tag Management
- I have a technical and analytical mindset
- I can transform business needs into technical solutions
- I am a team player
- I can communicate with clients and other external stakeholders
- I am motivated to share my expertise with colleagues as well as clients and thrive to be a #1 subject matter expert
As a person, you have an eye for detail and have a structured approach to your work. You are ambitious, energetic, proactive, and like to get things done. You are a person with a passion for your work.
- The position is full-time
Valtech_eCapacity – Best Consultancy 2020
Valtech_eCapacity is a specialized unit of Valtech and we help leading brands and companies in the world with realizing ambitious growth ambitions within industries spanning finance, Telcom, retail, media, and industry. Our clients choose us, because of our dedication to producing clear and measurable commercial results. A trait of which we take great pride. Among our clients are Novo Nordisk, Yousee, Telenor, Codan, OK, VELUX and Pandora. We take on commitment and clients across the world. Our marketing technology services include business strategy, platform design, and hands-on implementation. We work from a full-stack approach including marketing automation, DMP/CDP, personalization, analytics, and data science/ML, and our platform expertise covers Adobe, Google, Tealium, Oracle, and other specialized marketing technologies.
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION AT VALTECH
At Valtech, we’re here to engineer experiences that work and reach every single person. To do this, we are proactive about creating workplaces that work for every person at Valtech. Our goal is to create an equitable workplace which gives people from all backgrounds the support they need to thrive, grow and meet their goals (whatever they may be). You can find out more about what we’re doing to create a Valtech for everyone here.