Valtech is a global digital agency focused on business transformation. You probably already know us better than you think. If you fly with Lufthansa, easyJet or Aerolineas Argentinas, or if you drive a Volkswagen, Toyota, AUDI or BMW, then you've already experienced our work first-hand. From supporting childhood development with Danone Early Life Nutrition to working to improve the lives of people living with diabetes or disability through our work with Novo Nordisk and the UK's Department for Transport, our focus has always been people first.
We are expanding our organization in Sofia Bulgaria, and we are looking for a Web Content Analyst to join our dedicated team of professionals.
If you possess maturity, creativity, strong problem-solving abilities and organizational skills, a detail-oriented and best practices approach to one’s work, enjoy working collaboratively, and the general ability to understand client needs expressed in multiple types of requirements, then you are the right fit for us.
- Building detailed content development plans
- Conducting analysis on content development needs for website implementation projects
- Creating content writing templates for copywriters based on content management system fields
- Organizing content writing efforts with project managers and copywriters
- Working with digital strategists, copywriters, and project managers to coordinate content efforts
- Professional Experience with any Internet CMS, experience with Sitecore and Contentful is considered an advantage
- Understanding User Experience for websites – Pages and Components
- Experience with digital content operations, and content strategy
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Must be comfortable interacting with clients as well as working collaboratively with internal project teams
- Fluency in English
- Minimum of two years’ experience working in a digital agency or similar type of organization on web projects in a similar Web Content Analyst or Web Marketing type role
- Opportunity to work on exciting international projects with other smart, dedicated professionals
- Regular social company events
- Healthcare and Dental Insurance
- 25 days paid vacation leave
- Food Vouchers for 80 BGN
- 100% Home office and Work and Lifetime Balance Policy
- Individual Multisport Card
- Annual Salary review based on performance
- Company Sponsored International Certificates
How to Apply:
Please send resume/CV along with work samples. Work samples should include writing samples as well as work or presentations that show deeper organization and thought. Spreadsheets, database structural documents, content plans, or marketing plans that show step by step activities are also acceptable. Work samples should be work that the candidate did by oneself or contributed a large portion to. Please explain your role in the work sample with your submission.
At Valtech, we’re here to engineer experiences that work and reach every single person. To do this, we are proactive about creating workplaces that work for every person at Valtech. Our goal is to create an equitable workplace that gives people from all backgrounds the support they need to thrive, grow and meet their goals (whatever they may be).