At Valtech, we imagine and create the world of tomorrow!
With more than 4,000 digital innovators, creative minds, developers, designers, and experts working in 50 offices around the world, Valtech is known for its end-user-focused approach and its innovative spirit.
At Valtech, we are passionate about our three values: Share, Dare, and Care. And we’re always thinking about the people behind our digital projects, whether they’re our clients or our employees.
In Montreal, the Valtech family’s hub of innovation, we’re a passionate group with one objective in mind: to create unique and personalized experiences to help our clients grow and to improve their lives!
Brief job description:
You will participate in the development and maintenance of e-commerce web projects.
You will be expected to:
- Be the front- and back-end technical expert
- Develop, maintain and support e-commerce platforms
- Document changes and perform quality control
- Use management tools (Jira, SharePoint, Excel) with coworkers and long-term clients
Desired skills and abilities:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Mastery of architectural styles, like microservices
- Knowledge of API, GraphQL, and Docker
- A good understanding of functional and object-oriented programming
- Ability to code and perform unit tests
- Ability to use Git and GitFlow
- Knowledge of AWS and/or Azure and agile methodologies (Jira)
- Independent yet comfortable with collaborating with others
- Bilingual (English/French), written and spoken
- Creativity, passion, and leadership
You will love:
- Our deep respect for life outside of work
- Our values, including authenticity and love of diversity
- Our various projects that could lead you to work with colleagues on the other side of the globe!
- Our intrapreneur spirit that encourages all our employees to take initiative
- Our innovative programs and openness to new ideas
- Our social activities, relaxed atmosphere, and a true sense of belonging at the agency
1611 Boul. Crémazie E., bureau 301
Montréal, Québec, H2M2P2
Employees can work remotely