As a Web Frontend Engineer, you will be a key member to implement web- and e-business-solutions mainly based on Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), Sitecore or Office 365 for our international clients which are all well-known global brands from different industries.
What will you be doing?
- Development of high-quality software design and architecture
- Reviewing code of other project team members
- Drive proof of concepts (PoC) of new technologies and frameworks
- Creating responsive implementations of designs based on state of the art best practices
- Working as an active team member in agile projects
What do we expect from you?
- Intermediate level of knowledge in Web Frontend Software development
- Highly skilled in at least one of the latest web UI frameworks like Bulma, Foundation, or Bootstrap
- Experience in node.js
- Experience with e-business projects
- Awareness of accessibility standards
- Knowledge about major development tools like GIT, Jenkins/Bamboo, Confluence, JIRA
- In a (hate-) love relationship with Webpack
- CMS knowledge is a plus
- Good communication skills in English
What do we offer in return?
Private Health Insurance
We hope you will never need it, but nevertheless we offer private health insurance to all our employees.
We never stop learning, that’s why we offer our employees an educational program with trainings or certifications.
We all deserve to live a healthy and well-balanced life. It's not an option, it's a necessity!
Our office located in the inner Center of Skopje was fully renovated and furnished with the best and most comfy furniture out there
Enjoy free coffee, drinks and snacks at work or join one of our famous company dinners in one of Skopje’s Kafanas.
Besides a very competitive salary and additional vacation days you will join annual company events with the whole team.
Ready for a challenge? We guarantee you’ll find challenging projects at Valtech!
What’s the most important thing in a job? Cool colleagues with whom you spent most of the time during the week. We have a lot of them!
24 vacation days