As a Web Frontend Engineer, you will be a key member to implement web- and e-business-solutions mainly based on Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), Sitecore or Office 365 for our international clients which are all well-known global brands from different industries.
What will you be doing?
- Development of high-quality software design and architecture
- Reviewing code of other project team members
- Drive proof of concepts (PoC) of new technologies and frameworks
- Creating responsive implementations of designs based on state of the art best practices
- Working as an active team member in agile projects
What do we expect from you?
- Intermediate level of knowledge in Web Frontend Software development
- Highly skilled in at least one of the latest web UI frameworks like Bulma, Foundation, or Bootstrap
- Experience in node.js
- Experience with e-business projects
- Awareness of accessibility standards
- Knowledge about major development tools like GIT, Jenkins/Bamboo, Confluence, JIRA
- In a (hate-) love relationship with Webpack
- CMS knowledge is a plus
- Good communication skills in English
What do we offer in return?
Private Health Insurance
We hope you will never need it, but nevertheless, we offer private health insurance to all our employees.
We never stop learning, that’s why we offer our employees an educational program with training and certification.
We all deserve to live a healthy and well-balanced life. It's not an option, it's a necessity!
One simple rule
We really want you to enjoy your work, so we set up one simple rule, that none of our teammates will work on the same project for a very long time in the same industry, but will always be following the latest technology standards. You can never get bored working at Valtech!
Work from home
Our jobs wrap around our lives – not the other way around. Wherever you feel you can be most comfortable and productive as well, we make sure to respect your choice.
We enjoy spending time together, not only at work. Ski trips, carting, laser-tag, wine tasting, picnics, cooking classes… you name it – we’ve done it! There are plenty of cool events to join and to get to know your colleagues.
Besides a very competitive salary and additional vacation days, you will join annual company events with the whole team.
Ready for a challenge? We guarantee you’ll find challenging projects at Valtech!
What’s the most important thing in a job? Cool colleagues with whom you spent most of the time during the week. We have a lot of them!
Honesty, openness and respect are among our core values. We encourage an open feedback culture in order to build trust and grow together.
We SHARE our knowledge with our clients and colleagues all over the world. We value different opinions and embrace open discussions. We DARE to go into unknown territories. We dare to speak up and be totally honest. We CARE about the end user experience, about our clients' businesses and about the quality of the things we make. We want to make the world a better place through the work we do.
Our office located in the inner Center of Skopje was fully renovated and furnished with the best and most comfy furniture out there
Enjoy free coffee, drinks, and snacks at work, or join one of our famous company dinners.
24 vacation days