What you will do
In order to optimize retail operations and improve consumer’s experience, our customer has launched a global program to lead the implementation of new technologies and digital capabilities in stores, encompassing applications such as POS based on Oracle XStore Suite solution. As part of the Transformation Program Team, the XStore Senior Developer is an experienced business and technology specialist responsible for architecture, design and implementation of enterprise business solutions in the retail environment.
- Build, maintain and enhance the customer’s retail solution in the Oracle Xstore spectrum (Xadmin, Xcenter, Xservices, Xenvironment, Xmobile, Tablet…)
- Be responsible for the full software development lifecycle of projects including design, development, unit testing, system testing and deployment
- Translate business requirements into technical solutions
- Collaborate with the business and technical organizations to guide the design, and implementation of the new store systems solution
- Analyze data and solve business problems related to system capabilities
- Participate in supporting production environment as necessary
- Understand the business priorities and opportunities to drive business growth
Here’s what we’re looking for
- University degree in Information Technology / Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum 10-year experience in IT, with at least 5-year experience in retail industry (luxury retail preferred)
- You have a solid experience in working with Xstore Suite (Xadmin, Xcenter, Xservices, Xenvironment, Xstore, xMobile, Tablet)
- Your development background is full of JAVA, J2EE, Spring, Hybernate, Visual C/ C++, Log4j
- You are familiar with PL/SQL, ORACLE and exposure on Bitbuket, JIRA
- You have a strong knowledge on payment Integration with EFT Link/AJB to Third Party like SixPay, TenderRetail
- You already have worked on customizing Reports and Receipts as per Customer Requirement
- You have an extensive knowledge of retail POS processes, including customer facing (sales & returns management, promotions & pricing, loyalty, etc) and back-office (cash management, opening & closing).
- As a team player, you know about agile principles
Last but not least :You’re fluent in English, both written and oral
Valtech is a digital agency focused on business transformation. We are capitalising on 25 years experience in technology, marketing, strategy and data to transform how you interact with the world; delivering frictionless experiences that close the gap between expectation and reality.
Together with our clients we are transforming every industry from retail to travel, healthcare to manufacturing. We are removing complexity and adding instant value, making the every-day intuitive, seamless and simple.
With 3000 experts in 40 offices in 17 countries, we are perfectly positioned to support the global transformation of our clients and enable them to anticipate the challenges of tomorrow, to drive their growth and achieve ROI, fast.
www.valtech.com Transform by Doing