In order to optimize retail operations and improve consumer’s experience, our customer has launched a global program to lead the implementation of new technologies and digital capabilities in stores, encompassing applications such as POS based on Oracle XStore Suite solution. As part of the Transformation Program Team, the XStore Senior Developer is an experienced business and technology specialist responsible for architecture, design and implementation of enterprise business solutions in the retail environment.
Role / Mission Xstore Lead Developer
- Build, maintain and enhance the customer’s retail solution in the Oracle Xstore spectrum (Xadmin, Xcenter, Xservices, Xenvironment, Xmobile, Tablet…)
- Be responsible for the full software development lifecycle of projects including design, development, unit testing, system testing and deployment
- Translate business requirements into technical solutions
- Collaborate with the business and technical organizations to guide the design, and implementation of the new store systems solution
- Analyze data and solve business problems related to system capabilities
- Participate in supporting production environment as necessary
- Understand the business priorities and opportunities to drive business growth
- University degree in Information Technology / Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum 10-year experience in IT, with at least 5-year experience in retail industry (luxury retail preferred)
- You have a solid experience in working with Xstore Suite (Xadmin, Xcenter, Xservices, Xenvironment, Xstore, xMobile, Tablet)
- Your development background is full of JAVA, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, Visual C/ C++, Log4j
- You are familiar with PL/SQL, ORACLE and exposure on Bitbucket, JIRA
- You have a strong knowledge on payment Integration with EFT Link/AJB to Third Party like SixPay, TenderRetail
- You already have worked on customizing Reports and Receipts as per Customer Requirement
- You have an extensive knowledge of retail POS processes, including customer facing (sales & returns management, promotions & pricing, loyalty, etc) and back-office (cash management, opening & closing).
- As a team player, you know about agile principles
Last but not least :You’re fluent in English, both written and oral
Valtech Values : Share - Dare - Care
- Share : We pay it forward. We share knowledge with our peers, our clients and colleagues all over the world. We share to connect, to learn, to grow, to be open and to be transparent. We share the passion for making a difference in the world. For making an impact. We share the value of being part of a collaborative, role-based and diverse organisation respectfully embracing different personalities, cultures and opinions.
- Dare : We thrive in environments that are full of complexity and ambiguity. We dare to challenge not only ourselves and each other, but also our clients to go into unknown territories. Fueled by our shared passion, we dare to trust each other and go new, innovative ways to make extraordinary things happen. We dare to take the lead. To take responsibility even when things have failed. We dare to speak up and to be honest.
- Care : We care about the end user experience. We care for our clients' businesses and about the quality of the things we create. We care deeply about the vibe and well being of our teams. We care for ourselves and our colleagues to live healthy lives. We care about the world we live in and in taking responsibility for our role in improving human lives and making the world a better place for everyone.
Diversity & Inclusion
At Valtech, we’re here to engineer experiences that work and reach every single person. To do this, we are proactive about creating workplaces that work for every person at Valtech. Our goal is to create an equitable workplace which gives people from all backgrounds the support they need to thrive, grow and meet their goals (whatever they may be).
Please do not worry if you do not meet all of the criteria or if you have some gaps in your CV. We’d love to hear from you and see if you’re our next member of the Valtech team!
Valtech is a digital agency focused on business transformation. We are capitalising on 25 years experience in technology, marketing, strategy and data to transform how you interact with the world; delivering frictionless experiences that close the gap between expectation and reality.
Together with our clients we are transforming every industry from retail to travel, healthcare to manufacturing. We are removing complexity and adding instant value, making the every-day intuitive, seamless and simple.
With 3700 experts in 51 offices in 18 countries, we are perfectly positioned to support the global transformation of our clients and enable them to anticipate the challenges of tomorrow, to drive their growth and achieve ROI, fast.
www.valtech.com Transform by Doing