In your role as an Xstore - L2 Functional Support, you make the impact on we have our customers measurable. You work for leading brands within the Valtech Digital commerce practice and feel at home in a challenging, international environment in which you collaborate with other experts and support them.
What you do
- A seasoned industry expert of Xstore playing a support developer role for the last 2 years at least in an enterprise-grade project.
- Overall should have industry experience of 4+ years and functional support for a Retail application.
- Should be willing to work on 24x7 project including shift & weekend Ticket management.
- Should have basic knowledge of Unix, Java, and Oracle DB Analytically skilled and good communication skills.
What we ask for
- Knowledge of Oracle Xstore application Experience in troubleshooting and log analysis.
- Providing a quick workaround solution Experience in PL/SQL, SQL, and Unix shell scripting.
- Experience in 24*7 functional support.
- Good communication skills
- Basic knowledge of Java Should have experience on the out-of-shelf product (like Xstore).
What we offer
You’ll be a member of the international Valtech Digital commerce hub. Here, you and other experts form part of a growing team that works together closely to create a shared impact for some wonderful brands. We are proud of what we do and frequently you will be pushing the limits of innovation and creativity. We’ll also support your development through our internal Academy. So if you’re looking to work for major brands on challenging projects in a culture that prizes freedom and responsibility, get in touch.