Valtech is a global digital agency with offices in 17 countries, employing more than 3,500 people from all walks of life. Valtech provides full digital services and brings value to its clients at every stage of a digital project: from strategic consulting to development and optimization of critical digital platforms for business.
With its recognized commitment to innovation and agility, Valtech helps brands grow and expand their businesses through web technologies while optimizing time to market and return on investment (ROI).
Partnering with multinational organizations, our core offerings are the design and build of Mobile Applications, eCommerce platforms, and enterprise content management systems using Salesforce, Adobe, SAP Hybris, and Sitecore.
Whatever your role at Valtech, we share the same traits: pride in our work and the way we deliver it.
The Senior Project Manager is responsible for leading a cross functional and matrix team to deliver projects on time and on budget. This role also involves working with regional & offshore teams. As a Senior Project Manager, you will manage projects of varying sizes and complexity at any point in time and may entail managing several projects in parallel along with managing a team of in-direct reports on a project.
You will be required to develop detailed IT work plans, schedules; project estimates, resource plans and status reports by balancing the business needs with technical constraints.
You will manage the project through both agile and waterfall delivery models; to execute to plan and deliver within budget and schedule.
You have the ability to reset, pivot and re-plan when requirements change while keeping partners on the same page .
You see the big picture and deliver on requirements by understanding and balancing contending demands for program scope, schedule, budget, risk, and quality.
- Strong leadership, problem solving and complex project delivery
- Managing large tactical projects or multimillion strategic projects
- Upholding the highest standards of project management methodology including regular and effective communication with key stakeholders, governance, change management and thorough risk management.
- Escalation of any issues arising in the support of work streams managed which may have a negative impact on the International platform/process or the delivery of the project as a whole or on resources and/ or systems.
- Ensure all work undertaken is delivered in accordance with protocols and the company's Project Management Policy and Methodology.
- Accountable for direct and independent management of primarily high risk/strategic projects
- Ensures full understanding of project impacts then translates that into comprehensive engagement strategies.
- Performs all usual duties of a Project Manager in accordance with policy, methodology and artifact creation.
- Oversee scoping, identification of project deliverables, and creation of project specific documentation such as functional specifications, technical specifications, etc.
- Engaging with local partners and others Valtech offices teams to be able to deliver Valtech Singapore engagements
Core Project Management skills required include:
- Delivery Management
- Project Management
- Financial Management
- Risk Management
- Issues Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Change Request Management
- Resourcing & Reporting
- Minimum 8-10 years of relevant project management experience within a digital agency and 4 years as a Senior Project manager.
- Experience with projects in the $100K - $2M range
- Project Management Professional (CITPM or PMP or Prince2) designation is preferred.
- Ability to manage by influence and so engage stakeholders at all levels internal and external, across business and functions to deliver against defined objectives.
- Solid project management experience and ability to clearly demonstrate management of cross functional/cross discipline teams both through direct management and influence.
- Ability to work as an effective member of a team.
- Strong analytical skills; the role requires interpretation and synthesis of regulatory, business and technical information
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with proven ability to vary approach and so ensure that the method of communicating any message is tailored to the intended audience.
- Experience of a Project Management methodology e.g. Prince2, PMP, Six Sigma, etc. Hands of day-to-day expertise of Microsoft Project, and a project management tools.