Adobe + Valtech
From kick off to go live within 90 days.
About Valtech & Adobe
Valtech is a global digital agency focused on business transformation. We enable change for our clients by combining experience design, business consulting, technology engineering and marketing execution. We transform by doing.
Our passion is in addressing transformational business challenges for our clients. Challenges where we re-imagine the customer journey and build new connected experiences. Challenges where we make data work in this new era and help our clients transform the way they operate by optimizing business-critical digital platforms for multichannel commerce and marketing. At our core we are a people company. We care about one another, our clients and the world.
Valtech has almost 2 decades of experience working with the full Adobe Experience Cloud. Our team of strategists, developers and designers help to orchestrate the best digital experiences for our clients, leveraging digital content and assets across multiple industries. Utilizing Adobe’s technologies, Valtech’s experts take real time feedback from the end users to personalize the customer journey, to evolve next-gen digital campaigns and to improve performance and ROI.
We provide customer value
- Fast time to market and business agility launch your website(s) with analytics and personalization within 90 days
- A performant, resilient and scalable platform, always current with the latest Adobe innovations and proven Valtech add ons
- Engaging UI/UX tailored to AEM out of the box Core Components, ensuring compatibility with future product upgrades and offering low code customization opportunities
- Experience personalization and tracking of business KPIs based on measurable analytics insights
- Future proof foundation to grow with your business needs, increasing channel efficiency and driving coherent customer experiences
Adobe CXM Foundation
From kick off to go live within 90 days
Built on top of AEM as a Cloud Service, Adobe Analytics and Adobe Target, combined with Valtech’s own accelerators, we’ve developed a reusable approach to bring enterprises of large and small size on a powerful, future-proof digital architecture. With its rapid turnaround, the platform empowers you to kickstart creation of meaningful content, gaining insights and personalizing your customer touchpoints, leading to measurable outcomes. Focused on AEM Core Components, Templatized Quick Site Creation, Experience Fragments and other out-of-box available features, this offering not only makes you productive efficiently with a low-code approach, but also keeps your maintenance effort at minimum – permanently. All of it is setup to grow along with your needs and scale while your journey as a digital enterprise progresses. The architecture is extendable and can integrate with other services, be it the Adobe Cloud, 3rd party or your own. It can serve your sites and apps headless, headon or hybrid; your content becomes reusable across brands, sites and channels, increasing impact and reducing cost.
Our approach follows standards
Valtech accelerators for AEM
Web quality assurance
- Siteimprove AEM plugin
- SEO analysis
- Accessibility checks
- Content policies
Search as a Service
- Search for aggregated content sources
- Multilanguage Support
- Full text & faceted search
- AEM connector with search result page and typeahead field
AEM Easy Content Upgrade
- Migration tool for existing content onto AEM platform
- Management interface
- Extension of Groovy Console bindings
- Automation of ACL testing
AEM Virus Scan (AVS)
- Anti-virus engine integration
- Scanning of asset uploads
- Clam AV out-of-the-box
- Health checks
AEM Redirect Manager
- User interface to manage URL shortlinks
- Multidomain support
- MSM to automate redirect generation
- Deeplinking to subpages with shortened URLs
Valtech together with Adobe creates a future proof foundation to grow with your business needs, increasing channel efficiency and driving coherent customer experiences.
Get in touch
Contact Iva today
Director Global Adobe Alliance