The changing digital landscape now more than ever gives us new opportunities to evolve, to better serve customers in a way that keeps them coming back. Making your organization a customer-centric one is paramount to ensure you can continuously reach your targets, both in customer experience KPIs as in revenue numbers. But it is easier said than done. More often than not, companies fail to change their way of working in order to move faster and work more seamlessly together. What does digital transformation really mean, and how can it be applied to your everyday business in a constructive, efficient way? And which role does Customer Centricity play in this game?
Who is the webinar relevant for?
Product Specialists, Marketing Managers, Customer Experience Managers, CMOs, Team Leaders (Marketing and Product Development) and Team Members across all verticals.
Here’s what we’ll be talking about:
- Mark Bregenzer, Agile Coach & LeSS Trainer at Valtech, will talk about what transformation really means, and how it can be applied to your everyday business in a constructive and efficient way.
- Marc Bohnes, Product Management Director at Episerver, will shine a light on which role Customer Centricity plays in this very important area, and will show you examples of how we support various large companies on their digital transformation journey
What will be your takeaway from this webinar?
- Learn to tell the difference between “digital transformation” and “agile transformation”
- Learn how to apply digital transformation to your everyday business effectively
- Know how to boost your customer centricity with digitalization
Wednesday June 3rd
11:00AM – 12:00PM CEST
10:00AM – 11:00AM BST