Taking Flight into the Digital Era
With Adobe Experience Manager
- Experience & Commerce Platforms
Get to Know Bombardier
Bombardier is a Canadian manufacturer and the world’s only maker of both aircraft and trains.
A Complex Digital Legacy
Bombardier’s digital ecosystem includes an umbrella corporate site, dedicated sites (country, corporate social responsibility, investor relations and careers sites) and social media (YouTube, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.). Valtech was given the mandate of advising on and implementing the best technology solution available on the market.
After analyzing multisite, multilingual solutions, Valtech implemented Adobe Experience Manager (CMS and DAM) and developed templates to support the redesign of all site assets.
Time Savings and Greater Efficiency
- Reduced the amount of time devoted to creating pages via the CMS
- Reduced the time involved in deploying updates
- Reduced the cost of deploying system updates
- Increased flexibility in the type of content that can be published by users as opposed to integrators
- Provided greater control over how content can be used across the site